Sunday 4 December 2011

Nature/Shrinking Universe

But you aren't even listening 'cause you are just Too old to feel an earthquake Or too cool to even care But you aren't even listening So why should I care?


Can't you see it's over Because you're the god Of a shrinking universe


Cast your ideals onto me And I'll show you what you really need Give too much attention And I'll reflect your imperfections


You are a natural disaster And I've wanted you too much And now I'm gonna lose I've wanted you too much And now I've gotta choose You're the cause of all this And I'm sick of trying to please you Yeah And you're gonna feel my emotions coming Yeah Because you're my world


Purposeless survival Now there's nothing left to die for So don't struggle to recognise Now the cruelly heart-felt suicide


You're the cause of all this And I'm sick of trying to please you Yeah And you're gonna feel my emotions coming Yeah Because you're my world
Can't you see it's over Because you're the god Of a shrinking universe


She would never listen to me...





No comments:

Post a Comment